Teenii STEM Physics Science Lab Basic Circuit Learning Starter Kit Electricity and Magnetism Experiment for Kids Junior Senior High School Students Electromagnetism Elementary Electronics
Physics is a practical science. Good quality, appropriate physics activities and investigations are not just motivational and fun: They can also sharpen students' powers of observation, stimulating questions. And they are the key to enhanced learning, clarification and consolidation of theory. You will need 3PCS AA batteries to do the experiments in this kit. Component List: - Electricity: (31 items) 1 x Ammeter (0.6A, 3A) 1 x Voltmeter (3V, 15V) 4 x Lightbulb 3 x Lightbulb Holder 2 x Switch 3 x Battery Holder 1 x Resistor Module (5-Ω, 10-Ω, 20-Ω, Unknown) 1 x Potentiometer 3 x Copper Electrodes 3 x Zinc Electrodes 1 x Screwdriver 8 x Wire- Magnetism: (18 items) 1 x Bar Magnet 1 x Horseshoe Magnet 2 x Circle Magnet 2 x Permanent Magnet 1 x Compass 1 x Iron Filing Box 1 x Solenoid 1 x Copper Rod 1 x Double Rail Module 1 x Electric Motor Model 2 x Fan Blade 1 x Electric Motor 1 x Hand Crank 1 x Electric Bell Model 1 x Stand Special Offer (1 item) 1 x Full-color Manual (40 pages)The MANUAL comes with this kit and can be also downloaded from http://bit.ly/Manual_Multilingual_EMThis kit is made in China so there are several Chinese characters on only 3 pcs of components. However they are actually not a problem at all while you are exploring the physics electronics world.
- Learn the basic circuit principles and investigate the electricity and magnetism by doing experiments with 50 Items including 40-pages full-color manual
- A great electronics STEM kit for high school students (Grade 10,11,12) to enhance what is learned from physics class
- Easy enough for junior students (Grade 7,8,9) and kids to explore in advance and get interested in physics science
- The clearly illustrated manual encourages critical thinking by asking you questions before and after doing the experiments
- 18 chapters with fun projects: Fruit Battery, Electric Bell Making and Hand Crank Generator
- Color: Yellow
- Brand: Teenii
- ASIN: B075KPZM5N
- UPC: 746591873486 Part No: US-PK-001-YE
EUDAX School Physics Labs Basic Electricity Discovery Circuit and Magnetism Experiment kits for Kids Junior Senior High School Students Electromagnetism Elementary
Physics is a practical science. Good quality, appropriate physics activities and investigations are not just motivational and fun: They can also sharpen students' powers of observation, stimulating questions. And they are the key to enhanced learning, clarification and consolidation of theory. You will need 3PCS AA batteries to do the experiments in this kit. Component List: - Electricity: (56 items) 1 x Ammeter (0.6A, 3A) 1 x Voltmeter (3V, 15V) 5 x Lightbulb 3 x Lightbulb Holder 3 x Switch 3 x Battery Holder 1 x Resistor Module (5-Ω, 10-Ω, 20-Ω) 1 x Resistor Module(Unknown) 1 x Solar panels 1 x Potentiometer 1 x mini buzzer 1 x LED Module 4 x Copper Electrodes 4 x Zinc Electrodes 1 x Resistance Tester 1 x Electrostatic interaction kit 20 x Wire 2 x Alligator Clip Wire 2 x LED - Magnetism: (21 items) 1 x Bar Magnet 1 x Horseshoe Magnet 2 x Circle Magnet 1 x Mini Magnetic car 1 x Compass 1 x Iron Filing Box 1 x Solenoid 1 x Copper Rod 1 x Double Rail Module 1 x Electric Motor Model 2 x Fan Blade 1 x Electric Motor 1 x Solar motor 1 x Hand Crank 1 x Electric Bell Model 1 x Multifunctional car 1 x Stand(for Circle magnets) 1 x Copper coil 1 x Iron nail Special Offer (3 item) 1 x Storage bag 1 x Full-color Manual (32 pages) 1 x Screwdriver&wrench CHOKING HAZARD：Small parts. N...
- Learn basic Electricity and Magnetism experiments through full-color manuals, understand the basic principles, and help children learn, think and explore.
- The basic Electricity and Magnetism experiments kit includes everything that you need to get started,provides a hands-on opportunity for students in grades 7-11 to build simple electrical and magnetic models
- Includes 56 items for Electricity，21 items for Magnetism，2 pcs repair tool，Color page manual,All in the storage bag.（Notice:Batteries Not Included.Need 3 AA Batteries to work.)
- This Electricity and Magnetism Experiment STEM kit can build many projects:：Series Circuits,Parallel Circuits,Fruit Battery,Measure unknown resistor with Ohm's law,Oersted Experiment,Electromagnet,Amper's Force Investigation,Electric Bell Making and Hand Crank Generator
- Please feel free to contact us if you have new ideas for EUDAX Product, we will provide Best After-sales service
- Brand: EUDAX
- ASIN: B07FM2QFQK Part No: EUDAX-FC-80PCS
Thames & Kosmos Electricity: Master Lab Science Kit | 119 Experiments | Alternating Current, Direct Current, Electrical Engineering, Circuitry, More | Parents' Choice Gold Award
We encounter electricity everywhere in our lives - at home, in school, even our bodies have electric charges in them. Alternating current (AC), or electric current that cyclically changes its direction, plays a particularly important role in our world. Countless Appliances and devices, including televisions, electric heaters, desk lamps, and smartphone Transformers are operated with AC. This is the first science experiment kit to thoroughly explore alternating current in addition to the more commonly Addressed direct current (DC), the unidirectional current from standard batteries. With this kit, you can safely experiment with the physical science theories and applications of electricity. Conduct 110 experiments to investigate electrical engineering from AC to DC. Start by exploring the basics of electric current by building simple circuits with batteries, switches, and lights. Build series and parallel circuits as well as more complex circuits such as a traffic signal and alarm system. Experiment to observe the physical effects of electric current such as heat and magnetism. Discover electrochemistry by building a lemon battery. Play around with permanent magnets and electromagnets to learn about magnetism and its applications, such as relays and solenoid brakes. Operate an elec...
- Conduct 110 experiments to investigate electrical engineering from AC to DC.
- Discover electrochemistry by building a lemon battery.
- Experiment to observe the physical effects of electric current such as heat and magnetism.
- Brand: Thames & Kosmos
- ASIN: B00J10B5E0
- UPC: 814743010987 Part No: 620813
Snap Circuits 203 Electronics Exploration Kit | Over 200 STEM Projects | 4-Color Project Manual | 42 Snap Modules | Unlimited
Snap circuits 203 covers 203 projects with exciting electronics concepts. Circuit Maker kits make learning electronics fun and easy but engaging. No bored kids here. All components are mounted in plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics and building analytical and problem solving skills. Project #1, a simple introduction to the basic circuit "electric light & switch". in #14 let's find out what conducts electricity with "Conduction detector". projects #20 and #21 compare "parallel resistors" and "series resistors" project # 78, "Two-Finger touch lamp" puts you in the middle as you use your body complete the circuit. Project #131 builds a circuit you can install in your basement for water leak detection. Instruction manual includes the basic dos and don'ts of electricity and electronics. Contains 42 snap circuits parts and project guide. 3 AA batteries needed but not included. For ages 8 & up. No tools required.
- 203 PROJECTS using photoresistors, capacitors, transistors, ICs and the human body
- ENJOY hours of educational fun learning about electronics while developing analytical and problem solving skills
- IMPRESS friends and family with your circuitry skills - no tools required ~ NO SOLDERING - NO TOOLS - IT'S A SNAP
- SNAP TOGETHER electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical Circuits
- 42 SNAP MODULES and clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
- AWARDS ~ Snap Circuits brand kits have received the following awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products, STEM Approved
- SNAP CIRCUITS provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience building models of working electrical circuits
- CIRCUITSAFE TECHNOLOGY Is only found in Snap Circuits brand electronics education kits. ~ SNAP CIRCUITS, ELECTRONICS EXPLORATION KIT, CIRCUITSAFE, LEARN BY DOING, and ELENCO are trademarks of Elenco Electronics, Inc.
- Founded more than 40 years ago by 2 engineers, Elenco's goal is to provide children with great products that offer a hands-on experience and hours of creative playtime. With designs rooted in engineering, Elenco toys captivate and educate kids of all ages.
- Brand: Snap Circuits
- ASIN: B00P871NOW
- UPC: 756619010366 Part No: CM-200
Solar Lab 1.0 Electricity Learning
The newest release of our popular SolarLab 1.0 is now available! One of the most advanced solar energy educational kits on the market, it is being used at middle schools, high schools and universities around the US and internationally. Designed to teach students ages 12+ how solar cells work and how they can be used in real electrical circuits that are simple to build. The SolarLab 1.0 contains 10 step-by-step labs in a clearly-written illustrated manual to guide you through the basics of solar electricity. You will Learn:All about solar photovoltaic electricity and the history of solar, how to build circuits to power different devices, how to use a digital multimeter to learn about voltage, current, power and resistance, adding voltage with series circuits, adding current with parallel circuits, how to build a solar battery charger and LED light. The Kit includes: Comprehensive 44 page manual with 10 lab exercises, multi-voltage solar panel with adjustable stand, digital multimeter, motor with fan blade and stand, LED's, diode, resisters, battery holder, batteries, and test leads.
- How a solar cell works
- How to build circuits to solar-power different devices
- How to use a multimeter to learn about voltage, electric current and power
- How to build a solar-powered battery charger (batteries included).
- Brand: Sundance Solar
- ASIN: B002Q6WWJS
- UPC: 856788005139 Part No: 700-72400-00
Edu-Lab Forces & Motion Lab Experiment
Edu-Lab Forces & Motion Lab comes with 23 reproducible worksheets that help students to follow procedures and record the results of each investigation. Students learn the concepts of gravity, friction and inertia when they get to experiment with assorted pulleys, weights and force meters. Kit components stow neatly in a sturdy color-coded tray and includes a guide that has complete instructions.
- Stretches like an accordion, bounces and walks down steps
- Slinky is made of metal for long lasting wiggly-jiggly fun
- Comes boxed and perfect for presents, party favors, Easter baskets, grab bags, prizes and stocking stuffers
- Recommended for children 5-years of age and older
- Brand: Edu-Lab
- ASIN: B008HVN9F2
- UPC: 885634228415 Part No: 1295306
KENOO STEM Magnetism Electricity Learning Kit, Physics Science Lab Basic Electric Circuits Magnetic Experiments for Kids Junior Senior High School Students with Full Color Guide
Electricity items 1 x Ammeter (0.6A, 3A) 1 x Voltmeter (3V, 15V) 3 x Lightbulb 3 x Lightbulb Holder 3 x Switch 3 x Battery Holder 1 x Resistor Module 1 x Resistor wire module 1 x Potentiometer 1x LED module 4 x AA baterry 10 x Wire 1 x Copper Electrodes 1 x Zinc Electrodes Magnetism items 1 x Bar Magnet 1 x Horseshoe Magnet 2 x Circle Magnet 2 x Permanent Magnet 1x Magnet car 1 x Compass 1 x Iron Filing Box 1 x Solenoid 1 x Copper Rod 1 x Double Rail Module 1 x Electric Motor Model 1 x Fan Blade 1 x Electric Motor 1 x Hand Crank 1 x Electric Bell Model 1 x Stand CHOKING HAZARD -- There are some Small items,Not for kids under 3 years old.
- ◆MULTI-PURPOSE: This is a great set of quick start circuit learning kits, including the basic tools needed for electromagnetic experiments, to help students in grades 7-11 learn and explore, making them interested in physics experiments
- ◆INTERESTING EXPERIMENT: The Basic Circuit Learning Starter Kit can do many experiments, such as series circuit, parallel circuit, fruit battery, electromagnet, crank generator, electric bell production
- ◆FULL COLOR GUIDE: Give an English version of the instruction manual, which details the usage and assembly process of the electric package. The picture is clear and easy to understand, easy for children to read.
- ◆HELPING TO STUDY EFFICIENTLY: This set of electronic experiment suites combines the knowledge of junior high school textbooks with the experimental teaching required for the class. Students can bring them to school for use, which is very convenient and efficient.
- ◆ SPEC: Includes 56 Electricity items and 21 magnetic items. All items are packed in a suitcase, and present four AA batteries and a color manual.
- Brand: KENOO
- ASIN: B07K7FVYHD
- UPC: 710654718168 Part No: KENOO-0022
Lab Manual Experiments in Electricity for Use with
Designed to be used with Delmar's Standard Textbook of Electricity, 5E, this lab manual with experiments provides the opportunity for students to apply what they learned. The manual contains hands-on experiments for each unit of the textbook and been field tested to ensure that all experiments work as planned.
- ASIN: 1111539170
Maxmoral School Labs Basic Electricity Discovery Circuit Kit for Introductory Electronics-1PC Switch, 1PC AA Battery Holder, 1PC Light Holder, 3PCS Bulbs and
Package includes: 1* battery case 1* Switch 3* E10 light bulbs 1* Lamp holder 3* 20cm wire 1* One storage box Storage box size: 14.5*8.5*3.5cm The plastic are poisonless and tasteless environment-friendly materials. Complete circuit kit includes everything you need to get started. Notice: Batteries Not Included.Need one AA Batteries to work.
- Complete circuit kit includes everything you need to get started.
- Comes with a switch, 1 AA Battery Holder, 1 Light Holders, 3 Bulbs and wires.
- The plastic are poisonless and tasteless environment-friendly materials.
- Perfect for lab groups.
- Notice: Batteries Not Included.Need two AA Batteries to work.
- Brand: Maxmoral
- ASIN: B07QYRPQWS
- UPC: 713871352085 Part No: CIRCUIT-1Kit-A
EUDAX School Labs Basic Electricity Discovery Circuit Kit for Introductory
EUDAX School Labs Basic Electricity Discovery Circuit Kit for Introductory Electronics Specification: The Basic Electricity circuit kit includes everything that you need to get started,provides a hands-on opportunity for students in grades 6-9 to build simple circuits Includes 2 Pcs 'D' battery holders, 2 Pcs bulb holders,5 Pcs bulbs, 2 Pcs switches, 1 Pcs Mini screwdriver and 8 Pcs wire connectors for constructing circuits,Perfect for lab groups The Basic Electricity circuit kit can build various kinds of the series and parallel circuits like the basic circuits in the book Please feel free to contact us if you have new ideas for EUDAX Product, we will provide Best After-sales service Notice:Batteries Not Included Package Including: 2 X 'D' Batteries w/ Holders 2 X Bulb holders 5 X Bulbs 2 X Switches 8 X 20cm Wire connectors 1 X Mini screwdriver
- The Basic Electricity circuit kit includes everything that you need to get started,provides a hands-on opportunity for students in grades 6-9 to build simple circuits
- Includes 2 Pcs 'D' battery holders, 2 Pcs bulb holders,5 Pcs bulbs, 2 Pcs switches, 1 Pcs Mini screwdriver and 8 Pcs wire connectors for constructing circuits,Perfect for lab groups
- The Basic Electricity circuit kit can build various kinds of the series and parallel circuits like the basic circuits in the book
- Please feel free to contact us if you have new ideas for EUDAX Product, we will provide Best After-sales service
- Notice:Batteries Not Included.Need two 'D' Batteries to work.
- Brand: EUDAX
- ASIN: B0776RR8F5
- UPC: 756155716876 Part No: EUDAX-ELABS-EKIT
Electricity Lab I419 Search Results
Electricity Lab - Popular Video Reviews
Should a Person Touch 200,000 Volts? A Van de Graaff generator experiment!
What happens if a person touches 200,000 volts? Should a person even be touching 200,000 volts in the first place? Find out in this live Van de Graaff generator experiment! Other segments from this presentation are available! - Liquid Nitrogen and Fire! - https://youtu.be/ANdt8LuPaEg - Liquid...
- Likes: 122597
- View count: 8111983
- Dislikes: 3500
- Comments: 5585
setting up ohms law circuit
- Likes: 1767
- View count: 353706
- Dislikes: 132
- Comments: 83
9 Awesome Science Tricks Using Static Electricity!
Add me on Facebook. (click the LIKE button on Facebook to add me) http://www.facebook.com/brusspup Music in the video are songs I created. Song #1: Over Rain iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/over-rain-single/id1033695238 Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Over-Rain-brusspup/dp/B014JXPNSW/ ...
- Likes: 59987
- View count: 7874118
- Dislikes: 3090
- Comments: 2305
365dealnet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or one of its affiliates.