- ASIN: B01I2N6AVY
Insect Lore Deluxe Butterfly Garden with 2 Live Cups of Caterpillars & Feeding
This Butterfly kit now includes two deluxe Chrysalis stations and an Insect Lore butterfly feeder! Identical to our butterfly garden, but with more caterpillars! When 5 caterpillars just aren't enough, you can choose the butterfly garden with 2 cups of live caterpillars. This kit is identical to our signature Butterfly garden in every way, except you will receive 10 caterpillars rather than the usual 5. Your caterpillars arrive with all the nutritious food they need to grow into gorgeous painted Lady butterflies. Watch them eat, spin silk, and grow to 10 times their original size! When your caterpillars have finished growing and develop into chrysalides, move them to the airy butterfly habitat and watch for the magical moment of emergence. Then observe and feed your butterflies until it is time to let them fly away. Please note: this kit contains live insects. Shipping: live caterpillars are shipped to destinations within the continental USA and Alaska. We cannot ship live caterpillars to Hawaii. Manufacturer recommended age: 4 and up with adult supervision.Important Note! Please postpone your live order if daytime temperatures in your area are below 55 degrees or above 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Your caterpillars may not survive their journey to you in extreme heat or cold.
- See butterfly metamorphosis up close
- 2 cups of 5 live caterpillars - that's 10 caterpillars in total!
- 11.5" tall reusable pop-up habitat (folds flat when not in use) two deluxe Chrysalis stations; feeding kit; caterpillars to butterflies instruction guide
- Important NOTE! Please postpone your live order if daytime temperatures in your area are below 55 degrees or above 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Your caterpillars may not survive their journey to you in extreme heat or cold.
- Stem.Org authenticated butterfly kit can help cultivate an interest in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
- Brand: Insect Lore
- ASIN: B07BFNN6JT
- UPC: 735569110456 Part No: L1045
Desert Gardens Green Chile
Tasty and delicious this seasoning will add zest and flavor to any meal. Ingredients: Green Chile, Salt, Garlic, Onion
- Use this unique seasoning blend on anything you want to spice up
- Popcorn, Chicken, Beef, Fish, Vegetables, Pasta, Eggs -- use your imagination
- Packed in shaker jar
- Brand: Desert Gardens
- ASIN: B000635678
- UPC: 722864029002
Thomas Jefferson's Garden
Jefferson's love of gardening is well known. In his day Jefferson not only planned but also worked in the gardens at Monticello, aided by his family members, slaves, and European workers. His delight in gardening is also revealed in his correspondence with leading horticulturists worldwide, bringing to Virginia curiosities such as peppers from Mexico, figs from France, and bean varieties collected by the Lewis and Clark expedition. Jefferson family letters are filled with a "garden gossip" that belies a child-like enthusiasm for the strawberries, tulips, and sugar maples at home. Of course, the greatest evidence of Jefferson's horticultural passion thrives in the restored gardens at Monticello, admired the world over.Thomas Jefferson's Garden Book documents his varied approaches to gardening, whether as landscape architect, pleasure gardener, or horticultural scientist. In his Garden Book, the horticultural diary which he kept from 1766 until 1824, Jefferson noted such observations as how the gardens were sown, the extent of frost damage to his and other area gardens, and when vegetables came "to table."To these detailed but lapsing records, the late Edwin Morris Betts, professor of biology at the University of Virginia, added his own commentary, as well as selections from Jeffer...
- Brand: Brand: University of Virginia Press
- ASIN: 1882886119
Mirasol Heirloom Chile 30+
IF THE LISTING DOES NOT SAY SHIPPED AND SOLD BY THE CALIFORNIA SEED AND GARDEN COMPANY THEN YOU ARE BUYING FROM A FAKE THAT HAS COPIED MY AMAZON LISTING. YOU RISK GROWING SOMETHING THAT WILL NOT COME TRUE! Mirasol-(Capsicum annuum)-The name Mirasol means looking up at the sun. These peppers that are cone shaped point upward while growing and ripen from green to red. They are sometimes called Guajillo when dried but that is not correct as the Guajillo pepper is a totally different pepper, However the confusion may stem from the native Mexican Pepper from Chihuahua which does grow long pendant pods that hang down and may be called Guajillo by locals in that region when dried. Mirasol that has been cultivated for many generations in Colorado is called the "Pueblo Chile". In New Mexico it is called Mirasol. The peppers average almost 4 inches in length and about an inch in width. The Mirasol chile is very prolific and is used for making both red and green sauces. The heat level is Jalapeno level about 5,000 SHU. It can be used both fresh and dried. It's great for roasting, salsas, seasoning powders, sauces and pickling. The Mirasol chile plants grow to about 30 inches tall.
- Mirasol is a delicious productive Native American pepper!
- Its super productive and easy to grow!
- All seeds are Non GMO!
- California Seed and Garden Company only one that sells Refining Fire Chiles Brand
- You are buying from a Certified Grower and Nursery
- Brand: Refining Fire Chiles
- ASIN: B078T8WRGB Part No: rf771
Plant This Movie
- ASIN: B01H2HOVWG
Insect Lore Butterfly Growing Kit - With Voucher to Redeem Caterpillars
Witness one of nature's most spectacular transformations up close with this reusable, collapsible habitat. Fine, transparent mesh lets you see butterfly metamorphosis up close. Product includes easy-to-use feeder and complete instructions for habitat. Butterfly larvae with food shipped directly to your home. The habitat collapses for storage when not in use. You can adopt and raise a handful of caterpillars, watch them transform into painted Lady butterflies, then lift the garden cover to release your beautiful specimens into the Wild. This exciting habitat makes a fabulous introduction to the miracles of nature. The larvae and food available Round the year. Please note: this package does not include live caterpillars. Instead, it includes a Voucher that must be redeemed on our website when you decide the time is right for you to receive your caterpillars. Caterpillars are sent separately. An additional fee of $7.95 is required when you redeem the Voucher (to cover shipping and handling of your caterpillars). if you are ready to receive your live caterpillars immediately, we suggest you choose the live butterfly garden with 5 caterpillars instead of the original butterfly garden with Voucher.
- Pop-up, reusable 11.5-inch tall mesh habitat perfect for butterfly viewing; includes feeding dropper and complete instructions
- Witness one of nature's most spectacular transformations up close
- Caterpillars ship separately via included voucher (Additional $7.95 for processing); packaging may vary
- Shipping: Live caterpillars are shipped to destinations within the Continental USA and Alaska. We cannot ship live caterpillars to Hawaii
- STEM.org Authenticated butterfly garden can help cultivate an interest in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
- Color: Multi
- Brand: Insect Lore
- ASIN: B00000ISC5
- UPC: 349361023748 Part No: 1010
- Collect beautiful real life moth species
- Build and decorate your own rainforest environment
- Meet quirky creatures of the night like owls, toads, and fireflies
- Brand: Runawayplay - NHNZ
- ASIN: B01GDKIVXS Part No: com.runawayplay.starlight
C2D2.com Cargo Cover-Reusable, Disposable, Tough & Waterproof! Carry Your Bicycle, Snow Shoes, Haul Dirt or Garden Items, Cargo Liner for SUV's and Hatchback Vehicles.- 1 per
C2D2's Heavy Duty, Waterproof, Reusable Disposable Cargo Cover is Perfect for Dogs, Bicycles, Snow shoes, Ski's, Hauling Boxes, Wood, Dirt, Rocks, etc. Fits Most SUV's and Hatchbacks. Made for the OMG! moments to help REDUCE WASHING OR CLEANING THE CARGO AREA! Quick and Easy On/Off!! Super Tough! - 1 per package.
- Waterproof and heavy-duty medical grade material protects the cargo area of your car!
- Quick and easy to install.
- Reusable, store it for the next time or keep it installed all the time! Your choice!
- Need to haul dirty stuff? Our reusable disposable cargo cover is perfect and convienient! Haul dirt, boxes, bicycles, snowshoes, skis, dogs, pets, kids! It's tough enough to handle it all!
- No removing carpets, rubber mat or sheets!
- Color: grey blue
- Brand: C2D2.com
- ASIN: B07GNWRGTX Part No: CCW401
Gardening for Butterflies: How You Can Attract and Protect Beautiful, Beneficial
“No matter the size or shape of your growing area, this new title will guide you through creating a butterfly-friendly space.” —Mother Earth News Welcome the world’s most exquisite visitors to your garden! Gardening for Butterflies, by the experts at the Xerces Society, introduces you to a variety of butterflies who need our help, and shows you how to design a habitat where they will thrive. This optimistic call to arms is packed with everything you need to create a beautiful, pollinator-friendly garden. You will learn why butterflies matter, why they are in danger, and what simple steps we can take to make a difference. You'll also learn how to choose the right plants and how to create a garden that flutters and flourishes with life.
- ASIN: B01D5IMWEA
Hatch Garden M300 Search Results
Hatch Garden - Popular Video Reviews
Growing Hatch Chile From Seed // My Urban Garden
If you have ever eaten a Hatch Chile, you would want to figure out the secrets on how to grow a It from seed. The aroma and flavor profile is out of this world. Something only the true pepper head can understand. Our experience of success is ever so small but ever so gratifying. Please watch and ...
- Likes: 31
- View count: 1543
- Dislikes: 0
- Comments: 32
Peter Hatch on Thomas Jefferson's Revolutionary Garden
- Likes: 78
- View count: 11696
- Dislikes: 3
- Comments: 7
Ducklings hatch in garden, but are unable to escape
Duckling rescues are amongst our most difficult rescues. Most of the time, there are only two possible outcomes; either we catch the mum and all the babies together, or the mum flies away and never comes back... which means that we have to take care of the orphans after that. In this video, we ...
- Likes: 3719
- View count: 205877
- Dislikes: 32
- Comments: 182
365dealnet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or one of its affiliates.