Resin Wall Sculptures Metallic Bronze Finish Dragon Head Wall Mask Medieval Decor 8.5 X 12 X 5.5 Inches
This wonderful bronze finished dragon mask adds a cool medieval accent to any room. Made of cold cast resin, the mask has hand-painted accents to bring out the detail in the dragon's scales. It measures 13 1/2 inches tall, 8 1/2 inches wide and 3 1/2 inches deep. It makes a great gift for any dragon loving friend.
- Material Cold Cast Bronze
- Dimension 12.2 L 8.66 W 5.71 H
- Color: Bronze
- Brand: Zeckos
- ASIN: B00N09V566 Part No: WU76464A4
Sculptures médiévales révélées: Collections du musée de Saint-Maur (French
- ASIN: 946161313X
Design Toscano Heraldic Royal Lions Coat of Arms Medieval Decor Wall Sculpture, 30 Inch, Full
About Design ToscanoDesign Toscano is the country's premier source for statues and other historical and antique replicas, which are available through the company's catalog and website. Design Toscano's founders, Michael and Marilyn Stopka, created Design Toscano in 1990. While on a trip to Paris, the Stopkas first saw the marvelous carvings of gargoyles and water spouts at the Notre Dame Cathedral. Inspired by the beauty and mystery of these pieces, they decided to introduce the world of medieval gargoyles to America in 1993. On a later trip to Albi, France, the Stopkas had the pleasure of being exposed to the world of Jacquard tapestries that they added quickly to the growing catalog. Since then, the company's product line has grown to include Egyptian, Medieval and other period pieces that are now among the current favorites of Design Toscano customers, along with an extensive collection of garden fountains, statuary, authentic canvas replicas of oil painting masterpieces, and other antique art reproductions. At Design Toscano, attention to detail is important. Travel directly to the source for all historical replicas ensures brilliant design. Quality designer resin construction. Hand painted. Weighs 12 pounds. Overall dimensions: 2.5L x 30.5W x 22.5H inches.
- HERALDIC COAT OF ARMS continues a rich heritage with a pair of lion-headed mythological beasts flanking a lion shield and the majestic crown of the royal family.
- ROYAL BLAZON OF ARMS have adorned crest, tapestry, sculptures and the designs of royals since Medieval times.
- CAST IN QUALITY DESIGNER RESIN and painstakingly hand painted in antique gold against a field of sea mist green.
- AVAILABLE ONLY AT DESIGN TOSCANO, our Medieval decor work of decorative wall art is sculpture with a proud European history.
- Our historical coat of arm for your walls measures 30.5"Wx2.5"Dx22.5"H and weighs 12 lbs.
- Color: Full Color
- Brand: Design Toscano
- ASIN: B00428PWIQ
- UPC: 711033030475 Part No: EU1030
The Wyvern Collection: Medieval and Later Ivory Carvings and Small
One of the most important collections of medieval ivory carvings and small sculpture, available to the public for the first time.This volume, the second catalog of the Wyvern Collection, celebrates an outstanding group of medieval ivory carvings and small sculpture, the finest assemblage of its kind in private hands.The book has pieces from every period of the Middle Ages, including rare pieces from the Early Christian era, spectacular panels from the workshops of tenth-century Constantinople, objects produced by the celebrated carvers active in South Italy in the eleventh and twelfth centuries, and several important pieces from the Romanesque period. At the heart of the collection is an outstanding group of Gothic ivories whose highlights include one of the most important secular medieval ivories discovered in recent years. The collection also features a number of small amber, hard stone, jet, wood, and mother-of-pearl carvings.In addition to their virtuoso craftsmanship, many of these pieces have illustrious histories as part of famous aristocratic or ecclesiastical collections. This is a precious opportunity to study these miniature masterpieces. 325 color illustrations
- ASIN: 0500022836
Medieval Castle Dungeon Green Dragon Wall Plaque With LED Illuminated Eyes Sculpture Plaque Home
Create a medieval atmosphere in your room by hanging this amazing wall sculpture! Light the eyes and watch him glow in the dark. Use him at the entrance of your house and let the intruders beware of the dragon locked up inside your house!
- This Green Dragon Wall Plaque With LED Eyes is made of Designer Polyresin, Hand painted and polished.
- This Green Dragon Wall Plaque With LED Eyes measures 8" tall, 7.5" long and 7.25" deep.
- Battery Operated LED lights that Illuminate the Eyes of The Dragon. Uses AA Battery (not included)..
- Create a medieval atmosphere in your room by hanging this amazing wall sculpture! Light the eyes and watch him glow in the dark. Use him at the entrance of your house and let the intruders beware of the dragon locked up inside your house!
- This Green Dragon Wall Plaque With LED Eyes is an Ebros Gift and Atlantic Collectibles exclusive collection.
- Color: Green
- Brand: Ebros Gift
- ASIN: B01KAW56GU
- UPC: 636676557786 Part No: 47436
Set in Stone: The Face in Medieval Sculpture (Metropolitan Museum of
The face in medieval sculpture was an exploration in human identity, marked not only by evolving nuances of style but also by the ongoing drama of European history. The 81 magnificent sculpted heads featured in this volume provide a sweeping view of the Middle Ages, from the waning days of the Roman Empire to the dawn of the Renaissance. Each sculpture bears eloquent witness to its own remarkable history, whether it was removed because of changing tastes or for political reasons, such as being cut off the head of a king on a grand cathedral facade. The book is organized into seven thematic sections, including Iconoclasm and The Stone Bible, which explore the process of reconnecting these works to their origins using both traditional art historical methods as well as the latest scientific technology. An essay on medieval physiognomy by the distinguished scholar Willibald Sauerlø¤nder introduces the volume. (20081201)
- ASIN: 0300117817
Pacific Giftware Medieval Times Royal Coat of Arms Shield Wall Sculpture
- Approximate Dimensions: 15"Wx2"Dx19"H 3 lbs.
- Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with high quality designer resin
- Each piece is individually hand-painted by our artisans
- Perfect wall decoration to your home
- Brand: Pacific Giftware
- ASIN: B01J4MKHWA
- UPC: 726549114984 Part No: 11498
The History of Venetian Renaissance Sculpture (ca. 1410-1530) (Studies in Medieval and Early Renaissance Art History) (English, Italian and Latin
As the first comprehensive treatment of Venetian sculpture of the early Renaissance in nearly a century, this book examines the documents, literary sources, and oeuvre of all Venetian sculptors in stone, bronze, and wood between the decoration of the crowning of San Marco at the beginning of the fifteenth century and the artistic revolution wrought by Jacopo Sansovino from ca. 1530 on. Its text pays particular attention to the style of individual works, to their physical and artistic context, their sources and their influence, and synthesizes forty-five years of attentive looking, of research in archives and libraries of the Veneto, and hundreds of photographic campaigns throughout Italy and as far afield as Croatia and Poland - many from specially mounted scaffolds. The introduction treats general questions of material, purpose, patronage, the origin of sculptors, their workshop practices and the structure of guilds, while the conclusion considers ways in which Venetian sculpture was unique. There is no aspect of the subject to which the author has not contributed major discoveries and her book, with its 800 illustrations, should constitute a work of reference long into the future.
- ASIN: 1909400734
Design Toscano Medieval Rampant Lion Crest Medieval Decor Wall Sculpture - Set of Two, 14 Inch, Polyresin, Full
The bravery & strength reflected in the lion-emblazoned crest heralding England & Scotland during the middle ages is celebrated in this quality designer resin Toscano exclusive. Especially impressive in pairs, whether flanking a fireplace or entryway, The crowned king of beasts is hand-painted in Antique gold & ancient green. 7"Wx2½ "Dx14½ "H. 2 lbs.
- English and Scottish Warrior Wall Shields - The bravery and strength reflected in these lion-emblazoned crests heralding England and Scotland during the Middle Ages is celebrated in these gorgeous wall sculptures
- Rustic Decoration - Lend a sense of adventure to any tree in your backyard, or add a pair of these baby bear cubs to create a playful forest scene
- High Quality Sculpture - Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with durable designer resin, our climbing bear statue is topped with a UV resistant finish and hand painted in realistic, natural tones
- Design Toscano Bear Decor - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this bear tree climber shows off your love of woodland wildlife in home or garden
- Our climbing brown bear measures 7"Wx6"Dx13"H and weighs 3 lbs., the perfect size for hanging on a backyard tree, or cabin living room wall
- Color: Set of 2
- Brand: Design Toscano
- ASIN: B004AB002S
- UPC: 846092030439 Part No: EU91040
Set in Stone: The Face in Medieval Sculpture (Metropolitan Museum of Art) by Little Charles T. (2006-11-06)
- ASIN: B012YSEN2G
Medieval Sculpture G84 Search Results
Medieval Sculpture - Popular Video Reviews
Medieval Sculpture and Nuclear Science
This 1996 video demonstrates the use of neutron activation analysis to help determine the provenance (origin) of a fragment of medieval sculpture at The Cloisters, part of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. For more information about this process and a database of samples, visit htt...
- Likes: 4
- View count: 997
- Dislikes: 0
- Comments: 0
Sunday at the Met: The Cloisters, 2007 Part One
In this March 11, 2007 Sunday at the Met program, Julien Chapuis, Curator in the Department of Medieval Art and The Cloisters, discusses issues related to the polychrome decoration of Medieval sculpture with a focus on the objects in The Cloisters collection. May 2013 through May 2014 marks the...
- Likes: 26
- View count: 3228
- Dislikes: 1
- Comments: 2
A brief history of representing of the body in Western sculpture
Speakers: Dr. Steven Zucker and Dr. Beth Harris
- Likes: 384
- View count: 114464
- Dislikes: 7
- Comments: 9
365dealnet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or one of its affiliates.