Audio-Technica AT8681 Unimix 2-to-1 Microphone Combiner with Balance Control,
The AT8681 combines the output from two microphones into one channel. The balance control attenuates each microphone by 6 dB (typical) at midpoint. Features: professional xlr-type input/output Connectors can be installed anywhere in-line, either at the mixer input or near the microphone 24-48v DC phantom power and balanced cables required for operation permits phantom voltage to pass on to the microphone rugged steel housing.
- Color: Black
- Brand: Audio-Technica
- ASIN: B0006NMSWY
- UPC: 042005310272 Part No: AT8681
Galaxy Audio A- A-B Box
Add an additional microphone to the POWERED HOT SPOT (or other powered monitor) when all inputs are in use Permits phantom power to go to both microphones if available from the console
- Galaxy JIB/C Jacks in The Box/XLR Combiner
- Permits phantom power to go to both microphones if available from the console
- These JIB Boxes are: Constructed with a metal case
- Brand: Galaxy
- ASIN: B00079OUNM
- UPC: 691281600005 Part No: JIBC
ART SPLITComPro Microphone
The ART Splitcom Pro can split a single microphone signal into two outputs or combine two microphone signals into one output. As a Splitter: The SPLITCom Pro provides one direct-coupled output and one isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending the direct output to the main or FOH mixer, and the second isolated output to a monitor or recording mixer. The main mic output passes phantom power from the main mixer to the main mic input for use with condenser microphones. Phantom power is blocked from passing to the isolated mic output.
- Brand: ART
- ASIN: B001HTRKHO
- UPC: 840402018308 Part No: Splitcom Pro
TISINO XLR Y-Cable, Dual Female XLR to Male XLR Mic Combiner Y Cord Balanced Microphone Adaptor Patch Cable (3 Pin 2 Female to 1 Male)- 1.5
This Balanced XLR splitter cables are ideal for connecting one XLR signal to two sources or inputs. They can be used for connecting two inputs of an amplifier from one (mono) signal or splitting your signal to go to two separate mixers (main mixer and monitor mixer). Anywhere that requires the splitting of a low level XLR signal. Specification: 1- Durable PVC jacket helps to protect the cable against wear and tear. 2- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity, Shielded cable reduces interference and excess noise. 3- Fully screened cable (shielded) - This prevents interference and reduces noise and crosstalk from other sources that may be situated around the cable. The signal produced is a lot cleaner with fewer defects. By using this cable a purer filtered signal path will be achieved. 4- XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability. 5- Extra durable and flexible long life construction. 6- True balanced Lo-Z shielded cable and high quality noise free performance. 7- Nickel-plated connectors provide reliable contact. 8- Free velcro cable wrap included.
- This cable is designed to connect two XLR outputs to one XLR input, Ideal for mixer, amplifier, equalizer, limiter, crossover, digital decoders and more for stage speaker, KTV, home theater, etc.
- Balanced audio cables utilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable run. Our XLR cable feature thick, heavy gauge wires, and sturdy connector housings
- Compatible with XLR equipment AV audio components to deliver quality audio connectivity; molded connectors with strain relief ensure a solid high-quality connection between the connected devices.
- Nickel Plated Connectors With Metal Serviceable Ends, OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
- It splits closer to the XLR female ends, the distance to the split point is about 7.5 inches.
- Color: Black
- Brand: Tisino
- ASIN: B07DHH3LQS Part No: XLR-1M-2F-50
Hosa YXF-119 XLR3M to Dual XLR3F Y Cable, 6
Hosa cables are built with the hard-working, hard-touring musician or audio professional in mind. Hosa cables are exceedingly popular, due in part to their reputation as being one of the most affordable and high-quality cable lines in the business. Hosa cables have also received praise for their durability and excellent performance. When it comes to audio cable design, Hosa keeps a steady eye on the basics, and you can hear this attention to detail in their sound. To make your next music experience extraordinary, pick up a Hosa cable today!
- This cable is designed to connect two XLR outputs to one XLR input. It may be used to connect two microphones to one channel on a mixing console when a second channel is unavailable
- XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- Color: Black
- Brand: Hosa
- ASIN: B000068O58
- UPC: 728736015197 Part No: YXL-119
Stage Line 3 in to 1 Mic
Mc31 3-waybiner (3 inputs/1 output) for connecting 3 microphones to e. G. One microphone input of a mixer. Â€ balanced xlr connections (200 î) â€ frequency range: 20-20000 hz â€ also suitable for microphones with phantom power â€ robust metal housing with very good shielding qualities suitable for stage applications
- Robust Metal Housing
- 3 Inputs/1 Output
- Frequency range 20-20'000hz
- Brand: Stageline
- ASIN: B000WWPDQM Part No: 251690
Pro Co Sound MC2 2 to 1 Microphone
The MC2 is a portable, professional microphone combiner that combines the signals from 2 low-Z balanced microphones to 1 mixer input.
- Professional Quality
- 2 inputs combined into a single output
- XLR connections
- Brand: Pro Co Sound
- ASIN: B0006MZFIO
- UPC: 703272017379 Part No: MC2
Whirlwind IMCOM 2-to-1 Microphone Combiner, Female XLR In, Male XLR Out, 20Hz-20kHz Frequency
The Whirlwind IMCOM 2-to-1 Microphone Combiner is built with the premium TRSP-2 transformer for optimum durability. Features a phase reverse switch which flips the polarity of Input #2.
- Whirlwind IMCOM 2-to-1 Microphone Combiner - Whirlwind 3 Year Warranty
- Use fewer input channels by combining two mic lines into one
- Use the polarity reverse switch to combine two mics - one with polarity reversed - to combine and correct polarity when using a pair of mics above and below a drum or in front and rear of an open backed guitar amp
- Connections are female XLRs in, male XLR out
- Brand: Whirlwind
- ASIN: B00E4XFROI Part No: IMCOM
Rapco Horizon MC-4 4-channel rack mount mic
Each channel takes two mic-level signals and combines them into one mic-level output. Great for combining mic signals when your console has a limited number of input channels. On the front panel, each channel has two isolated XLR inputs and individual ground lift switches for each input. On the rear panel, each channel has parallel XLR male outputs. Housed in a 1-space 19" rack mount steel formed box. Due to the D.C. blocking characteristics of the transformer, this unit will not pass phantom power.
- Inputs: 2) Transformer isolated XLR females per channel (x4)
- Outputs: 2) XLR males (parallel) per channel (x4)
- Ground lift switches: 1) per input
- Brand: Rapco Horizon
- ASIN: B00GXNRFY2
- UPC: 799384198983 Part No: MC-4
Rapco Horizon MC-1 Isolated Mic
The RapcoHorizon MC-1 combines the signals from two Lo-Z microphones, or similar source, into a single input. Great for situations when the number of mics required exceeds the number of mixer channels available, but EQ and levels for each "combined" signal are not required (dual bass drums, stereo guitar amps, etc.) The MC-1"s transformer isolation can help minimize interference from radio transmitters, lighting dimmers, and 60hz AC power wiring. Hookup requires only standard XLR mic cables. It features a ground lift switch, two XLR female inputs, and one XLR male output in a rugged formed steel box. The connectors and switch are recessed to resist damage.
- 2) XLR female inputs - transformer isolated
- 1) XLR male output
- 1) Ground lift switch
- Brand: Rapco Horizon
- ASIN: B00GXNRE5C
- UPC: 799384198976 Part No: MC-1
Microphone Combiner Y430 Search Results
Microphone Combiner - Popular Video Reviews
Can You Record Multiple Condenser Mics with an XLR Splitter?
Buy the Splitter: US: http://amzn.to/27c00PU UK: http://amzn.to/1rFaqHu Subscribe to the Main Channel: www.youtube.com/podcastage
- Likes: 194
- View count: 16216
- Dislikes: 7
- Comments: 53
Sennheiser EW 100 G2 Microphone Rack
This is a description of our wireless microphone rack which features 8 Sennheiser EW 100 G2 receivers, antennae combiner, and microphones. SweetTree Productions (256) 275-4734 www.sweettreeproductions.com Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/sweettreeproductions
- Likes: 16
- View count: 8599
- Dislikes: 2
- Comments: 0
Picking The Right CB Radio Microphone For Your Needs.
There are quite a few mic choices for CB radio. Power mics, Noise canceling mics, Stock mics, mics with "bells and whistles", and all of the same in base mic styles too. This video will demystify the many types of mics, and help you choose whats right for your setup.
- Likes: 264
- View count: 14548
- Dislikes: 16
- Comments: 54
365dealnet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or one of its affiliates.