Korg Guitar Pedal Tuner
Featuring a 3D visual meter that's so beautiful you'll think of it as an aspect of your stage performance, The Korg pitch black Pro RACK mount tuner's three-dimensional expression of light delivers an unprecedentedly visual element. Although it's in a rack mount form factor, The body is ultra-lightweight and slim, allowing it to be used anywhere. This is a new generation of rack mount tuner that every guitarist/bassist with professional aspirations should experience. For guitar/bass, The 19-inch, 1U pitch black Pro RACK mount tuner is lightweight, thin, removable; not limited to rack installation and has three meter display modes: regular, strobe, and half-strobe. The cable Checker warns of broken or shorted cables, buffered output minimizes any change in audio quality, mute function lets you tune silently and tuning: 12 note equal temperament, detection range: E0 (20.60 Hz) C8 (4186 Hz), sine WAVE, detection accuracy: +/- 1 Cent. Since Korg produced the world's first rack mounted tuner, the dt-1pro which appeared in 1987, Korg has continued to produce classic models that define the era, including the dtr-1/dtr-2 in 1994 and the dtr-1000/dtr-2000 in 2002. Now, Korg Unveils its latest pitch black rack mount model.
- 1U rack mount Tuner
- Large 3D visual meter for unprecedented visibility
- Lightweight, thin, removable; not limited to rack installation
- Three meter display modes: regular, strobe, and half-strobe
- Cable Checker warns of broken or shorted cables
- Color: MultiColored
- Brand: Korg
- ASIN: B00F0GPTRS Part No: PITCHBLACK-PRO
Tech 21 RBI SansAmp RBI - 1U Rackmount Bass
The Tech 21 SansAmp RBI delivers the incredible tone and versatility of the SansAmp Bass Driver DI in a convenient 1-space rackmount package, with even more features!Designed specifically to create the absolute best bass tones, its Presence, Drive and Blend knobs let you control exactly how down & dirty or piano-string clean you want to be. The RBI provides 3-band EQ (including a dedicated Mid control!), a series/parallel switchable effects loop, and an individual XLR output level control.
- 100% analog
- Dedicated Mid control
- XLR Output Level control for optimum performance with PA systems.
- Effect Loop with Mix 50/50 switch
- XLR output with selectable levels.
- Color: Black
- Brand: tech21
- ASIN: B0002D0MOE
- UPC: 837088001083 Part No: FBA_202815
Rockville PPA20 Preamp Professional 1U Rack Mount Pre-Amplifier
Rockville PPA20 Rack Mount Pre-Amplifier1U Rack Size1/4" microphone inputRCA PHONO / AUX1 / AUX2 / AUX3 / AUX4 / AUX5 inputs1/4" headphone outputRCA REC / LINE outputsXLR master output ( left, right )Headphone volume & Microphone volume controls3 band EQ (Treble / Mid / Bass)Master volumeL / R balanceInput source switchMono / Stereo switchMuteLow cut crossover control allows you to cut off certain frequencies which comes in handy when using turntables, subs, and other gear. This function will allow you to play your music louder, with lower distortion and make your speakers last longerTreble / Bass controlLoudness compensation circuit which at low-to-medium volume boosts the bass and treble responseTape MonitorGround lift switchUnit dimensions: 18.89” x 6.49” x 1.73” inchesUnit weight: 4.43 lbsShipping dimensions: 20.47” x 8.46” x 4.33” inchesShipping weight: 5.73 lbs110/220 switchable power supply (fuse: 0.2A)
- Rockville PPA20 Rack Mount Pre-Amplifier. 1U Rack Size. 1/4" microphone input. RCA PHONO / AUX1 / AUX2 / AUX3 / AUX4 / AUX5 inputs. 1/4" headphone output. RCA REC / LINE outputs. XLR master output ( left, right ). Headphone volume & Microphone volume controls. 3 band EQ (Treble / Mid / Bass). Master volume. L / R balance. Input source switch. Mono / Stereo switch. Mute.
- Low cut crossover control allows you to cut off certain frequencies which comes in handy when using turntables, subs, and other gear. This function will allow you to play your music louder, with lower distortion and make your speakers last longer. Treble / Bass control. Loudness compensation circuit which at low-to-medium volume boosts the bass and treble response. Tape Monitor . Ground lift switch.
- Unit dimensions: 18.89" x 6.49" x 1.73" inches. Unit weight: 4.43 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 20.47" x 8.46" x 4.33" inches. Shipping weight: 5.73 lbs. 110/220 switchable power supply (fuse: 0.2A)
- Inputs Sensitivity/Impedance. Mic: 1mV / 3 Kohms. Phono: 3mV / 47 Kohms. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: 150mV / 22 Kohms. Output/Impedance. Tape Rec: 150mV / 3 Kohms. Pre Output: max. 11V / 1 Kohms. Total Harmonic Distortation. Mic: less than 0.02%. Phono: less than 0.04%. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: less than 0.01%. Signal To Noise Ration. Mic: more than 70 dB. Phono: more than 90 dB. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: more than 100 dB.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz . 30kHz +0, -3 dB. Bass: 12dB at 100Hz. Midrange: 9dB at 1 Hz. Treble: 12dB at 10kHz. Loudness: 9/0/+9dB at 100/1k/10kHz. Mute: 20dB. Power: 120V or 230V, 50/60Hz. Power Consumption: 15W.
- Color: Black
- Brand: Rockville
- ASIN: B0732PQSQN
- UPC: 811080029085 Part No: PPA20
Tech 21 GED-2112 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp Rackmount Bass Preamplifier with Dual Analog SansAmp Circuits and Effects Loop with 2 Instrument Cable and Zorro Sounds Polishing
Tech 21 GED-2112 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp Rackmount Bass Preamplifier with Dual Analog SansAmp Circuits and Effects Loop with 2 Instrument Cable and Zorro Sounds Polishing ClothGeddy Lee has been performing without onstage amps & speakers since the Test for Echo Tour in 1996, favoring major household appliances instead. Known for using a variety of gear to create interesting layered tones, Geddy has included the SansAmp RBI and/or the SansAmp RPM in his rig since 2001.Wanting to streamline & simplify his gear for new projects, Geddy partnered with Tech 21 to design a signature SansAmp, the GED-2112. This challenging collaboration involved distilling a rackload of equipment into a single rackspace. It resulted in a new format for Parallel Pre-Amping -- having two separate internal pre-amps that run in parallel.The Drive pre-amp section is based upon the versatile SansAmp RPM, for a wide range of sonic possibilities.The Deep pre-amp section offers low end boost for thick, meaty tones. Saturation goes from clean in lower settings to increased harmonics and tube-like compression in higher settings. To keep things lean & efficient, the EQ curve is pre-set to Geddy's personal specs. You can use either section independently or blend them externally direct to a mixing board as well as...
- Geddy Lee has been using SansAmp in his live bass rig since 2001, and now he's teamed up with Tech 21 to create the Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp.
- Two internal preamps allow you to dial in two distinct tones. Its Drive preamp section (based on the SansAmp RPM) covers a wide sonic range, while the Deep preamp section delivers boosted low end for fat, round tone
- with saturation that ranges from clean to tube-like grit and compression. And with an EQ curve based on Geddy's exact specifications, there's a world of tone to explore with the Tech 21 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp.
- The Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp is equipped with two all-analog SansAmp circuits running in parallel. Whether you're after gritty midrange-rich tones or fat, thumping dub sounds, you'll find them here.
- Made for touring professionals, the Tech 21 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp gives you the options you need to configure your bass rig however you'd like. and Dual inputs make it easier to use multiple basses during a gig. There's a convenient front-panel input, plus an input section on the rear panel with a switchable -20dB attenuator for high-output basses. guitar preamp guitar pedal best preamp pedal tech 21 pedals q strip pedal q strip guitar pedal q strip preamp pedal preamplifier tech 21
- Color: Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp Rackmount Bass Preamplifier
- Brand: tech21
- ASIN: B07HBZ4XY8
- UPC: 600074108390 Part No: GED-2112
NADY RMX-6 6 channel Rackmount Mono Microphone / Line mixer with phantom power and master tone controls - XLR and ¼" inputs and
Perfect for small PA installations, submixing, recording, this mixer is simple to use and offers great sound quality, versatility and durability The Nady RMX-6 is a compact, versatile rack mixer, ideal for small PA installations, keyboard mixing, recording, and many other applications. Equipped with a master two-band EQ and a master volume control, it is extremely easy to interface to other equipment. It is clean, quiet, ruggedly built and extremely low profile. 15V Phantom power is available on inputs 3, 4 and 5, allowing you to use up to 3 studio grade condenser microphones at the same time. It is a great front end for recording when several microphones are used and mixed down to one signal. It is also ideal in installations such as conference/meeting rooms and pager systems where multiple microphones are used. The NADY RMX-6 was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians, and has superior performance and greater flexibility than any other rack mixers in its price range. Specifications Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz (±3dB) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) + Noise: 0.1% S/N Ratio: >60dB Tone Controls Bass: ±12dB @ 100Hz Treble: ±12dB @ 10kHz Inputs: 6 X MIC (level/impedance): Balanced: 3mV 6 X LINE (level/impedance): Unbalanced...
- Easily and conveniently mix up to 6 sources (microphones, instruments, music players) together down to one output with adjustable level and tone to connect to a multitude of devices
- Professional quality rackmount 6 channel microphone / line mono mixer fits in any standard equipment rack. +15V Phantom power on 3 channels for condenser microphones
- Master volume, bass, and treble controls let you customize the loudness and tone of your audio to perfectly match your application
- Back panel balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼" output with selectable Hi/Lo level switch for sending signals out to speakers, recorders, etc.
- All-metal 1U enclosure for road readiness and maximum durability. Internal shielded power supply eliminates the need for an AC adapter and minimizes interference
- Color: black and silver
- Brand: Nady
- ASIN: B00009W40L
- UPC: 014445832195 Part No: RMX-6
Positive Grid BIAS Rack Amp Match Rackmount
Rackmount Guitar Preamplifier with Amp Match Technology and Integration with BIAS Amp Pro Software and BIAS Amp App
- Rackmount Guitar Preamplifier with Amp Match Technology
- Integration with BIAS Amp Pro Software
- BIAS Amp App
- Brand: Positive Grid
- ASIN: B01N5A3D0A
- UPC: 855316004323 Part No: Bias Rack Processor
Tascam US-16x08 Rackmount USB Audio/MIDI
The TASCAM UX-16x08 captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 57dB of gain. An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording. Built into the US-16x08 is a DSP mixer for low-latency digital mixing. The US-16x08 can also be used as a standalone mic preamp. Whether using the ergonomically-designed angled desktop stand or mounting withe the included rack ears, the US-16x08 includes enough I/O for almost any music recording application.
- Captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions
- Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 56dB of gain
- An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording
- Eight balanced line outputs are also available, two with a level control on the front panel for monitoring
- Built in is a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing, and each channel has four-band EQ and compression for polished-sounding monitor mixes
- In addition to interface mode, the US-16x08 can be used as a standalone mic preamp
- The first two channels switch to direct guitar inputs ideal for direct recording electric and acoustic guitar and bass without a preamp
- Color: Black
- Brand: Tascam
- ASIN: B00MIXF200
- UPC: 043774031177 Part No: US-16x08
Professional 4000 Watts Hybrid Power Amplifier/Pre-Amplifier/Receiver Bluetooth AM/FM Tuner USB/SD Slot MP3/iPod Input
The MUSYSIC MU-H4000BT is a combined Amplifier / Pre-amplifier / built-in AM/FM Tuner with the same quality design you would expect from MUSYSIC's superior technology. For its price range, it's rare to find a Hybrid Amplifier / Pre-amp that compares with the MU-H4000BT's awesome performance, flexibility and crystal clear sound quality.
- 3U Professional Hybrid Power Amplifier / Pre Amplifier / Receiver with AM/FM Tuner, USB/SD Slot & Bluetooth Function
- Momentary Peak Output 4000 Watts 2x2000 Watts @ 2 ohms 2x1000 Watts @ 4 Ohms 2x500 watts @ 8 ohms
- Separate Gain control for preamp and subwoofer / AM/FM Quartz Synthesized Tuner
- Bluetooth Function, iPod/MP3 Input / USBSD Slot reader function
- 19" rack-mount brackets / Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources) / Outputs: Banana Binding Post / 1 RCA dedicated for preamp output
- Brand: MUSYSIC
- ASIN: B06XG68HSD
- UPC: 688281306952 Part No: MU-H3000BT
4-Channel Home Audio Power Amplifier - w/ 70V Output - 1000 Watt Rack Mount Stereo Receiver w/ AM FM Tuner, Headphone, Microphone Input for Karaoke, Great for Commercial Entertainment Use
PyleHome Model : PT720AAM/FM/ Tuner Hybrid Amplifier1000 Watts AM/FM/ Tuner Hybrid Amplifier W/ 70V Output 1000 Watts Peak Power 450 watts @ 2 ohms 360 watts @ 4 ohms 200 watts @ 8 ohms IPOD/MP3 Input With 3.5MM Cable110-220V SwitchableDigital Fluorescent Output Display Meter AM/FM Quartz Synthesized Tuner Auto Scan, PRE/NEXT/MEMORY/STORE For Radio Stations, 50 Stations Storage Removable Rack-Mount Brackets Separate Level ControlAll Blue LED’s /Lights Gain Control Through LED DIMMERRemote Control IncludedGet professional-quality sound and tons of features with this 1000-watt amplifier! The PT720A is well suited for large rooms, including stadiums, auditoriums, and for events when your sound needs to make an impact. It's got plenty of inputs, including two 1/4” mic inputs and a 3.55m jack for your iPod or MP3 player on the front, . It pushes audio over standard speaker jacks at 4, 8, and 16 ohms - or connect to your 70 V PA system. And this amp doesn't just sound great - thanks to the digital fluorescent output display meter and blue LED lighting, it looks great too. Includes a wireless remote control. Runs on 110 or 220 V.
- 1000-WATT POWER: The Pyle 4 Channel Hybrid Amplifier is perfect for karaoke and commercial entertainment system. It gives you 1000W peak power to be used for multi speakers w/ 2-8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality audio
- 7 INPUTS: The personal portable digital amp box supports headphone, 3.5mm jack for iPod, MP3, AM FM tuner, DVD CD player, 2 microphone IN w/ echo for karaoke or event hosting, rec line, 1 RCA for preamp and 2 mono RCA dedicated for subwoofer
- SPEAKER TERMINALS: The professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver features 8 ohms and 70V speaker terminals allowing you to connect multiple speakers and enjoy high quality amplified surround sound
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments. It also features blue LED lights which brightness can be adjusted through the LED dimmer
- DISPLAY METER: The compact and rack mount amplifier has a built-in digital fluorescent display meter which displays all the functions and input used. A remote control is also included in the package for distant audio adjustments
- Color: BLACK
- Brand: Pyle
- ASIN: B00262C7GK
- UPC: 068888895132 Part No: PT720A
Piccolo [350 Watt] Bass Amp
At just 4.5 pounds, the third generation Piccolo travels light but still packs a mighty punch. A redesigned Epifani 3-band EQ gives you the flexibility to get legendary sound in any style from rock to jazz, from punk to salsa. Get that perfect vintage sound without the heavy transformers and fragile tubes. With the click of a single button Vintage Circuit brings in a warm, round tube sound. It's like playing through a mint condition flip-top tube amp minus collectors item price tag.
- New For 2019. The next generation of Piccolo has arrived and it's better than ever. Featuring a new EQ, Vintage Circuit, and DI, Piccolo is still the ultimate portable powerhouse.
- Legendary Sound. The updated Epifani 3-Band EQ gives you the option to fine-tune your tone for any style, any playing situation. And that famous mid-scoop is still there for a killer slap sound.
- Vintage At The Touch Of A Button. The Vintage Circuit analog tube emulator is all new this year. Time travel back to an era of warm, wide thumping without giving up the clarity you need to cut through.
- Take It To The Studio. No other DI sounds like this. Give the engineer a signal from the updated PureSound DI and put your signature sound on the record. No need for a cab.
- Ready For The Road. Piccolo weighs just 4.5 lbs. The included Rackmount Kit attaches easily so you can add Piccolo to your touring rig or your studio setup. It's all in the box and ready to rock.
- Brand: Epifani
- ASIN: B07NZ1QQ4V
- UPC: 896009001724
Rackmount Bass G883 Search Results
Rackmount Bass - Popular Video Reviews
Rack Effects Gear for Guitar/Bass rig
Hey what's up guys, I wanted make a video showing the different Rack Effects Units I use in my own guitar setup and why I use them. http://youtu.be/P_rQbOokqL0
- Likes: 169
- View count: 38182
- Dislikes: 12
- Comments: 39
Tech 21 RPM Bass Preamp Demo - Sweetwater Sound
John Bednar from Tech 21 demonstrates the RPM preamplifier for bass guitar. Enjoy the demo, then check out the RPM preamp in detail right here: http://bit.ly/SW_RPMpreamp
- Likes: 129
- View count: 95313
- Dislikes: 21
- Comments: 30
Tech 21 SansAmp RBI Bass DI Preamp - TEC RBI
Order Your Tech 21 SansAmp Now at AMS! http://bit.ly/AMS_Tech21SansampRBI_yt The Tech 21 SansAmp RBI delivers the incredible tone and versatility of the SansAmp Bass Driver DI in a convenient 1-space rackmount package, with even more features! Find Your New Gear at AmericanMusical.com
- Likes: 17
- View count: 21945
- Dislikes: 75
- Comments: 13
365dealnet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or one of its affiliates.