5pcs 3M K Type Mini-Connector Thermocouple Temperature Probe Sensor Measure Range
Features: Allows forming and bending of the thermocouple,no need to worry about the risk of cracking Can compatible with TM902C/TES1310 Meter to use Operating Temperature: -50-700°C Probe Material: metal Probe Diameter: 0.6mm /0.023 inch Probe Length: 8.33mm /0.328 inch Cable Length: 3 meter Cable Internal Insulation: Fiberglass Connector: K Type Mini-Connector Package includes: 5pcs 3 meter K Type Thermocouple cable
- K Type Thermocouple cable
- Can compatible with TM902C/TES1310 Meter to use
- Cable Length: 3 meter
- Allows forming and bending of the thermocouple,no need to worry about the risk of cracking
- Brand: ZJIA
- ASIN: B00OLNZ6XI
- UPC: 702142602561 Part No: 1
PerfectPrime TL1815 K-Type Sensor Probes Metal HeadProbe for K-Type Probe Thermocouple Sensor & Meter in Temperature Range from 0 to 800
Operating temperature: 0 to 800 °C
- Operating temperature: 0 to 800 °C
- M8*1.25-5 *10 cm Metal Head, 200cm long, K-Type Thermocouple Probe
- Item include : 1 x probe
- Probe for K-Type Thermocouple Meter
- Flat Shape Male Connector
- Color: Grey
- Brand: PerfectPrime
- ASIN: B0142S9J4S
- UPC: 638414476380 Part No: TL1815
Leaton Digital Thermocouple Thermometer Dual-channel LCD Backlight Temperature Meter Tester for K/J/T/E/R/S/N Great (Batteries
1. The electrical compensation function provide the compensation to the thermocouple error so as to improve the overall precision. 2. To measure the thermocouple of J, K, T, E, N, S and R type. 3. Unit Celsius and Fahrenheit unit. 4. Human centered design, easy operation. 5. Double display with backlight shows T1/T2 and combination of T1 and T2. Functions: Data hold and auto power off. Max./ min./ average value measurement. LCD backlight. Celsius and Fahrenheit unit selectable. Dual channel input. Specifications: Different type thermocouples measuring range:: J-type:-210℃ to 1200℃ (-346℉ to 2192℉) K-type:-200℃ to 1372℃ (-328℉ to 2501℉) T-type:-250℃ to 400℃ (-418℉ to 752℉) E-type:-150℃ to 1000℃ (-238℉ to 1832℉) N-type:-200℃ to 1300℃(-328℉ to 2372℉) R-and S-type: 0℃to 1767℃ (32℉ to 3212℉) Thermometer measuring range: -50~300℃ Resolution: 0.1℃/℉
- Different type thermocouples measuring range: J-type:-210℃to1200℃（-346℉to2192℉),K-type:-200℃to1372℃（-328℉to2501℉
- T-type:-250℃to400℃（-418℉to752℉）, E-type:-150℃to1000℃（-238℉to1832℉
- N-type:-200℃to1300℃（-328℉to2372℉）, R-type:0℃to1767℃（32℉to3212℉）
- Resolution:0.1℃/℉<1000° 1.0℃/℉≥1000°, K-TYPEMeasuring range：-50~300℃
- K-TYPE Resolution:±1.5%,Display backlight Battery: 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (included)
- Brand: Leaton
- ASIN: B018QHQSB8
- UPC: 706693327584 Part No: CECOMINOD043943
Pipe Clamp K-Type Thermocouple Probe, Measures temperature range -40 to 392 °F(-40 to 200 °C), Yellow,
The Pipe Clamp K-Type Thermocouple Probe-Is designed to measure the temperature of pipes and tubes that may be difficult to measure with traditional temperature probes. The response time of measurement is affected by the position of the sensor relative to the surface being measured. The clamp construction offers a speedy response for a temperature reading. With a 35 mm opening diameter of the pipe clamp, The clamping range covers most sizes seen in residential and light commercial cooling systems. Connect to any thermometer with a Type K thermocouple jack. Specifications:Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plugClamp jaw opening: 1 3/8" (3.5cm)Cable length 38" (0.98m)Application: HVAC/RDimensions: 4 1/2" H×3" W×3/4" DTemperature Range: -4 to 392 °F (-20 to 200°C)Material: ABSThermocouple Conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminumWeight:3.07 oz./0.33 lb.Warranty Terms - Parts: 1 Year Manufacturer RepairOperating Instructions:Using the Type K sub-miniature thermocouple connector, plug the TP200 into a compatible Type K measuring instrument.Turn on the measuring instrument and select the appropriate range.Read the temperature on the measuring instrument. When no heat or cold is applied to the thermocouple element, the measuring instrument should display the ambient (room...
- This probe is able to maximum measure surfaces up to 200°C (390°F).
- Spring-loaded jaw for secure grip on pipes from 0.25" (6.35mm) to 1-3/8" (up to 3.5 cm) diameter.
- The cable extends 38" (98cm) from the handle to the thermocouple connector with the meter.
- Works with any Multimeter, Clamp Meter, and a Thermometer that accept a type K temperature probe.
- Reliable measurements for HVAC and environmental testing.
- Color: Yellow
- Brand: Hti-Xintai
- ASIN: B07F629833
K-Type Thermocouple Sensor with High Temperature Stainless Steel Probe, 932 F or 500 C, with Stainless Steel Braided
This is a high quality k-type thermocouple with stainless steel cover and mounting thread, which is good up to about 500 degree C Celsius or about 932 degree F Fahrenheit continuous use, and short term up to 800 C or 1472 F. The diameter is 13/64 inch or 5 mm. The stainless steel probe is 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) long and has a spring loaded strain relieve. It comes with a high quality miniature thermocouple connector which has blades made from compensating metal chromel / alumel. The plug has a brass strain relieve. This k-type thermocouple probe can be used for a wide range of applications and is protected from most corrosive substances. This k-type thermocouple can be mounted in ovens, kilns or furnaces. It is also used to monitor machines and liquids in industrial processes. In metal working it can be used to measure some melted metals, for example lead in bullet casting and some melted aluminum.
- K-type Thermocouple with high Quality SS304 Stainless Steel Sensor
- K-type thermocouple wire with Standard Accuracy: +/- 2.2 °C or +/- .75%
- 2.2 yard (200 cm) long thermocouple cable with braided stainless steel cover, mini plug made from chromel / alumel
- Temperature measurement range: -328 to 932 °F (-200 to 500 °C), short term 1472 °F (800 °C)
- Grounded K-type Thermocouple junction for fast measurements
- Color: silver
- Brand: MN Measurement Instruments
- ASIN: B076PBC7DH
- UPC: 708828923319 Part No: TC-K-SS-SS-1
Uxcell a14030800ux0108 Probe Coiled Thermocouple K Type 0 to 500 Celsius Scale 200mm x
A thermocouple is a device consisting of two different conductors (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage proportional to a temperature difference between either end of the pair of conductors.Widely used in science and industry applications including temperature measurement for kilns, gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes..
- Product Name : Thermocouple ; Transfer Type : K
- Temperature Range : 0 to 500 Celsius ; Probe Size : 200 x 3mm/ 8" x 0.12" (L*D)
- Cable Length : 1.2M / 3.9Ft ; External Material : Plastic, Metal
- Brand: uxcell
- ASIN: B00KHUS5ZA Part No: a14030800ux0108
Stainless Steel K-Type Thermocouple Insertion Probe
This is a great medium size insertion thermocouple with a K-Type sensor. The sensor is housed at the tip of a 6 inch long stainless steel probe, which comes with a 3 inch long handle. It has a miniature type connector that will work with digital K-type thermometers. I frequently have customers who buy this for measuring the temperature of molten lead in bullet casting, frequently with Lyman casting kits. The sensor is about 1/4 inch from the tip. The tip can be inserted about 1 inch into the molten lead to get you a good temperature reading. It is important to keep the handle and cable at room temperature.
- K-Type Thermocouple, stainless steel probe for digital thermometers (K Type)
- Temperature Range: -58 to 1292°F (-50 to 700°C) at the tip of the probe (Note: Keep handle and cord at room temperature!)
- Stainless Steel Probe, length: approx. 6 inch (15cm), Diameter: 0.12 inch (3mm)
- Handle: 3 inch, Cable length: 36 inch, spiral type
- Miniature K-Type connector works with most digital k-type thermometers
- Color: black
- Brand: meter-depot.com
- ASIN: B0043964P4
- UPC: 096802969508 Part No: TC-3
Uxcell a15063000ux0338 10' Stainless Steel Probe K type Sensor High Temperature
Features with 3 meters long, 7.7mm thread diameter, 200mm probe Length thermocouple. A thermocouple is a device consisting of two different conductors (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage proportional to a temperature difference between either end of the pair of conductors. Grounded Type is more sensitive to temperature, can help to measure temperature easterly. K Type thermocouple with flexible spring built in. 2 terminals for easy connection. Temperature measurement range is from 0 Celsius to 400 Celsius degree. Widely used for industrial or laboratory to Test equipment's temperature.
- Product name : thermocouple, transfer Type : K, temperature range : 0-400c
- Thread diameter : 7.7mm / 0.3", probe Length : 200 mm / 8", probe DIA : 5 mm / 0.2"
- Fork terminal Spacing : 4 mm / 0.16", fork terminal Size : 10 x 6.3mm / 0.4" x 0.25"(L*w), external shielding : metal shield
- Total Length : 3M/ 10ft, color : Silver Tone
- Weight : 67G, package content : 1 x thermocouple
- Brand: uxcell
- ASIN: B017LB3BQA
- UPC: 712662529347 Part No: a15063000ux0338
Waterproof K-Type Sensor Probes Metal HeadProbe for K-Type Probe Thermocouple Sensor & Meter Temperature Controller With plug, Long Probe (4×30MM) Temperature Range from -50 to 200 °C
Designed with fork terminal, flexible spring section can be bent easily for special use. Works well with temperature controller(not included here), wide measurement range of 0-600 degree celsius.
- This is a high quality temperature sensor, You can compare it with the products of other businesses，The quality of our products is better!
- Product Name : Thermocouple;Type : K Type;Temperature Range : -50-200C(32-752F)
- Probe Diameter : 3mm / 0.12";Probe Length : 30mm / 1.19" (Not Included Flexible Section)
- Internal Insulation : Fibreglass;External Shielding : plastic Shield;Total Length : 2M / 39" ；Fork Terminal Spacing : 4.1mm / 0.16";Color : blue Tone
- Weight : 61g;Package Content : 1 x Type K Thermocouple,
- Brand: TWTADE
- ASIN: B07MMLYPCB
- UPC: 720643000013 Part No: 4X30mm-W-C
K Type Sensor High Temperature Thermocouple Surface Temperature Probe -50 to 500℃, 1
Specification: Material: Plastic, Metal Main Color: Yellow, Silver Tone Transfer Type: K Temperature Range: -50 - 500°c Probe Size: 185 x 3mm/ 7.28" x 0.12" Cable Length: Approx. 150cm/ 59", Spiral Type Fork Terminal Spacing: 5.5mm/ 0.2" Package Content: 1 Pieces x Thermocouple Probe Quality Guarantee: * If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. Note: It is important to keep the handle and cable at room temperature.
♡ Product Name: High quality K-type probe for digital thermometers.
♡ Good Performance: High measurement accuracy, because the thermocouple is in direct contact with the object under test, it is not affected by the intermediate medium.
♡ Temperature Range: -50 to 500°c.
♡ Package Content: 1 pieces x Surface Thermocouple Probe.
♡ Wide Application: Widely used in science and industry applications including temperature measurement for kilns, gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes. Compatible with k-type temperature measuring instruments.
- Brand: New168
- ASIN: B07MD12HGL
- UPC: 681413852471 Part No: TP-3
Thermocouple Probe E630 Search Results
Thermocouple Probe - Popular Video Reviews
Temperature Probe Styles
https://www.automationdirect.com/temperature-sensors (VID-TE-0005) - Learn about all the different types of temperature probes and which ones will work best for your application.. To learn more visit https://www.automationdirect.com/temperature-sensors To SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/su...
- Likes: 46
- View count: 8116
- Dislikes: 1
- Comments: 0
How to use a thermocouple to measure temperature?
https://www.ato.com/thermocouple ATO k type thermocouple has the temperature measuring range 0~600℃ (32~1112℉). It is a two-wire thermocouple with output wires TC+ and TC-. After wiring thermocouple to temperature controller, we set k type thermocouple probe to the temperature measurement point. ...
- Likes: 11
- View count: 2418
- Dislikes: 3
- Comments: 2
Thermocouple Basics - Wire Type, Connectors, Construction
Industrial thermocouples, as the temperature sensor in a thermal system, are explained in this video. Thermocouple "Type" color designation is discussed, as well as thermocouple connectors and some aspects of construction (such as grounded vs. ungrounded vs. open tip). Thermocouples are a fairl...
- Likes: 130
- View count: 57222
- Dislikes: 12
- Comments: 4
365dealnet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or one of its affiliates.